gold/mahogany glitter tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rinka

Reaction score
this is my first time EVER doing acrylics on a live human being. i'd like to know how i did. my friend (the guinea pig i did the nails on) LOVES them. i love them too, but i think there can be room for improvement (well duh, these are my first set on another person). :lol:

these are looking good for your 1st attempt so well done.
the only thing i would say is that to neaten your smiles up you can use the pointy end of a wooden cuticle stick and try to make your smile lines abit more smiley as they look quite straight from in the pics.otherwise they are looking good.well done.

Great first attempt hun, I hope my first set look as good, Im still grappling with acrylic.
Love the glitter..x

Good for your first try. You need to work a little on smoothing out the nails and your smile lines. Also be careful not to cut the fingers.

It's not bad for your first though.:smack:

When you start to improve with your skill, try doing a reverse acrylic application, especially when you're using color or glitter acrylic. It can be really challenging to create that sharp smile without bleeding into the pink. You'll never want to do the traditional application after you try it.:Grope:

Thank you guys for your comments :)

Good for your first try. You need to work a little on smoothing out the nails and your smile lines. Also be careful not to cut the fingers.

the little cut on her pinky was her fault :confused: she got a papercut going through a magazine.

Really good first attempt xx

i think they ook good or ur first go....can i just ask how did you do the glitter?
x

Latest posts

Back