golden brassy hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lissa

Reaction score
hi girls my daughter has dyed her hair today, it came out golden blonde virgin on ginger !!!!

She is very upset as she has school tomorrow it's been a long time since i did hairdressing i know she needs a colour with a purple under tone but im not really sure what to get..

she used garn nutrisse can you please advise me what blonde to get to countewr act the red :)

Are you looking for a purple toner shampoo or hair colour. If colour my salon uses wella colour touch x

she wants a new colour i did tell her about shampoos but she hates it bless her !!!

if she listened to her old mom she would have let it be bless her :(

in wella /1 is universal ash /8 is pearl ash and /6 is pale violet . It really also depends of the depth of the hair and how even it is.

it's nicley even i had a look she has one a really fabulous job of it it's the coulor is just to golden ,, ok so i'll be to the hair suppliers then years since i did a proper colour but im sure it will come back thanks ladies for your advice :)

Latest posts

Back