Golden nails for XMAS :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NaNa S

Reaction score
These are my nails for xmas... they go with everycolor (as well as silver) but these are really populare these days :)

Please comment on my improvement... i know i could do better on my smiles but its just so hard doing it on yourself....*sigh*!

x x x

goldensand1.jpg

it is hard doing them on yourself, i struggle with mine.
i think they look really nice, love the colour of gold

I did my left hand (its easier coz im right handed). oh! forgot to mention that they are sculpts and used EzFlow Boogie nights mixed with some bigger glitter particles. I am seriously preparing myself for the hours and concentration for my left hand....*sigh*....oh well! It takes effort and struggle to get good results! :) I'll try and do some xmas art on them for you to see !!! :)

They look good hun. Could be a bit smilier, & not sure if the apex is right, but hard to tell with that angle.
I'm about to do mine with gold tips too. Hopefully I'll get motivated with them over the weekend. Then later I'm going to do some 3D holly.

I did my left hand (its easier coz im right handed). oh! forgot to mention that they are sculpts and used EzFlow Boogie nights mixed with some bigger glitter particles. I am seriously preparing myself for the hours and concentration for my left hand....*sigh*....oh well! It takes effort and struggle to get good results! :) I'll try and do some xmas art on them for you to see !!! :)
:lol: Don't you know, you do the wrong hand first. Save the easy one for last, when you can't be as bothered.

I like them, its excatly what I am going to do, to go with my frock for the xmas works doo.
Thanks for sharing! :green:

they are vert nice hun th smiles could do with a bit more of a smile .. well done i like them xxx

:)
I love the gold glitter... (nice nails)!!!

Sincerely;
the nail fairy:hug:

Latest posts

Back