Goldwell creations!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babychops

Reaction score
Hi geeks, this thread is for the goldwell lovers! I thought it would be a good idea to share all the different mixes we've tried and the results, I am always experimenting on my family's hair and mixing colours together to create something different. Ill start off with one- 6nbk and 6bg creates a really rich deep, chocolate copper colour! X

I like 6bg with a tiny bit of VV mix - makes a nice bitter chocolate.

I am not a hairdresser but these are making me want chocolate =/

I didn't think they do 6BG anymore?

I love the GB's and 8KN is lovely on a natural base 5 or 6.

Does anyone know how to make pink with topchic or colourance? I can't get hold of elumen pink, would 10p and 6rr work? x

Does anyone know how to make pink with topchic or colourance? I can't get hold of elumen pink, would 10p and 6rr work? x

10P is around the cool Side of the colour wheel, I'd try 10n with rr mix. 6rr might have too much base in it but would also be wortha. Try if you can't get rr mix

You can test out formulas on white tester swatches or white paper FYI. Anytime you're looking to find out what mixes will do, brew up a small bit and swipe it onto a swatch or white paper and see what comes of it. :)

10P is around the cool Side of the colour wheel, I'd try 10n with rr mix. 6rr might have too much base in it but would also be wortha. Try if you can't get rr mix

The genius behind Goldwell is, there is no base in the tones. They are true to their hue. 10n and RR mix would most likely be more muted, and peach in tone because of the n aspect. Give 10V, 6rv and clear... Pink tends to be a cool red diluted.

Thanks, thinking of adding some pink in my hair for Xmas lol x

The genius behind Goldwell is, there is no base in the tones. They are true to their hue. 10n and RR mix would most likely be more muted, and peach in tone because of the n aspect. Give 10V, 6rv and clear... Pink tends to be a cool red diluted.

Your right! I done a test piece with 10n and RR mix, it came out peach! X

I'm off to salon services tomorrow so maybe I can find a pink there instead of making it with goldwell? X

I'm off to salon services tomorrow so maybe I can find a pink there instead of making it with goldwell? X

I am a Goldwell fan and have just started using it alongside Affinage and Wella, I get my hair pink by using Wella KP 10.0 20g with 0.65 mixtone 5g , 50 ml pastel. Will attach pic! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387140187.864949.jpg

I am a Goldwell fan and have just started using it alongside Affinage and Wella, I get my hair pink by using Wella KP 10.0 20g with 0.65 mixtone 5g , 50 ml pastel. Will attach pic!View attachment 50591

That's lovely! Thanks x

Iv done a raspberry tone before using 7RR and 6VV

Can I mix crazy colour pinkissimo with conditioner to get a pale pink? X

Quite pleased with how it came out
Just a touch of pink
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387193961.522065.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387193978.867393.jpg

I mixed crazy colour pinkissimo and conditioner x

Latest posts

Back