Good Airbrush Course/kit???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erikabare

Reaction score
I want to get into airbrushing nail art. I am wondering if anyone bought the Airbrush course/kit from ginawallace.com. If so were you happy with it? Or found another beginners kit that might help me. Thanks for any help. I'm a lost newbie. I'm in love with this site and in awe at the talented people on here.:Love:

hi erika,
i bought and did the gina wallace airbrush kit....and loved it,
it has absolutely everything you need in it, you dont need to purchase anything else.
i loved doing the course it was great fun to do
hth
jo

Is the Gina Wallace course the same as the Essential Nails one? Is it cheaper to buy it via Gina Wallace?

Erikabare said:
I want to get into airbrushing nail art. I am wondering if anyone bought the Airbrush course/kit from ginawallace.com. If so were you happy with it? Or found another beginners kit that might help me. Thanks for any help. I'm a lost newbie. I'm in love with this site and in awe at the talented people on here.:Love:

im new on this site i have and my only joined today as im taking a nail course next week. i have my nails done every 2 weeks and they are airbrush. i have had to change my nail technician as air brush chips and is going out. i dont think it lasts for very long i wouldn't recommend it too anyone sorry. i suggest just as help that you dont do airbrushing you do white tips and actual clear acrylic.

*JOANNE* said:
hi erika,
i bought and did the gina wallace airbrush kit....and loved it,
it has absolutely everything you need in it, you dont need to purchase anything else.
i loved doing the course it was great fun to do
hth
jo

hi
i have my nails done and find that airbrushing chips do you have any problems with it. if you dont please tell me how to stop mine from chipping off.
thnx sorry my name lindsay

Thanks for the recommendation it means a lot! I'm soo going for it. When It comes it will will like its christmas! :)

Latest posts

Back