Good Camera?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottish_girl

Reaction score
I no this isnt about nails! but its involved with! haha

I need a good camera for taking close up pictures of faces (eye lashes) and hands

Looking for something that isnt going to cost me hundreds of pounds though!

The camera that i use on my fone is a bit blurry and my actual camera was just a cheapy and dont take good close up pics!!

What do you use?

I have a Fuji Finepix camera as I needed something to take close ups of sparkly things LOL.

Lighting is really important too and a good macro facility. You could have the best, most expensive camera in the world but if the lighting is not good then the pictures wont be.

If you look on Flickr, each picture will tell you which camera was used, this might help.

I use the Sony Cybershot, even taking one or two pic's thats been just as good as the OH's Canon 5D hehe :)

I use the Sony Cybershot, even taking one or two pic's thats been just as good as the OH's Canon 5D hehe :)

Hmmm, any claim like that deserves a gallery to prove it!! :lol:

For what you need the following camera is more than adequate, just remember to always use the macro and anti shake features. I have the 10MP version which is fab, this one is a newer model and higher spec. Check out the reviews before making an informed decision. Unless your wanting to do professional photography I would recommend Fuji FinePix every time. Oh and the pink body case is fab too!

Fujifilm FinePix AX280 Digital Camera - Pink 3 inch: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

anne xx

thanks folks - ive went and ordered a fuji finepix, looking forward to it arriving now so i can play with it!

xx

camera came today a nice shokcing pink one! the macro setting for close ups is just brill!

Again thanks for your advice!

xx

Latest posts

Back