Good day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulieJ

Reaction score
just bursting to say, today is my little boy's 2nd birthday and after a wonderful morning, I went out to do a treatment on a lady. It was just cluster lashes for a wedding she was going to this evening. she has had a hair disaster in the week and was pretty upset about it. Being (a very glam looking) nearly 70 yr old, she said she relied on her hair to look good as her face is not her fortune. Anyway, I did her lashes, they looked fab and she was so pleased. Made me so happy that I cheered her up and made her feel good. What a great job Beauty is!

Good on you Julie J lovely to make clients so happy! :) Hope your 2 yr old had a fab Birthday! :)

just bursting to say, today is my little boy's 2nd birthday and after a wonderful morning, I went out to do a treatment on a lady. It was just cluster lashes for a wedding she was going to this evening. she has had a hair disaster in the week and was pretty upset about it. Being (a very glam looking) nearly 70 yr old, she said she relied on her hair to look good as her face is not her fortune. Anyway, I did her lashes, they looked fab and she was so pleased. Made me so happy that I cheered her up and made her feel good. What a great job Beauty is!

You made a difference and you enjoyed doing so and that makes you special x

Latest posts

Back