Good deeds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thinkpink2008

Reaction score
So I had an hour to spare this afternoon after dropping kids to my mom and decided that after i had popped to the bank i was going to look at a car I have my eye on.
When i went to park to go to the bank I noticed my moms neighbours car (recognised personalised reg) with the car keys in the door and no sign.of him! So jumped out my car and got keys as didnt want the car or contents getting stolen. Rang parents to see if they had his number, nope so mom went and knocked door.to see if his wife was in. No again! I ran to the bank then had a few drives around the village as well as waiting by his car. Finally 45 mins later i drive round again to spot him at car. Give his keys back and he thanks me telling me its the second time hes done it that day! And no hes not even that old lol.
Any how less than an hour later i get a phonecall ive been wanting since last june, no guarantees as yet im waiting hear back but i just keep thinking one thing ... KARMA!
So what do you think about karma? And no i didnt get to go see the car today x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back