Good for practising

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

socialbutterfly

Reaction score
Hi,
There was a thread a long time ago about some sort of glue which you could put on your nails before applying the fakies (L&P or Gel) and when you have finished you can just snap the nail off.
This sounded like the best thing in the world for practising nails as you can just snap them off afterwards.

Anyone know what it was?? Or where abouts the thread is that says about them?

Thanks, Maxine xx

What?:eek:
Surely snapping anything off that is attached to your natural nail will cause damage.

Hi,
There was a thread a long time ago about some sort of glue which you could put on your nails before applying the fakies (L&P or Gel) and when you have finished you can just snap the nail off.
This sounded like the best thing in the world for practising nails as you can just snap them off afterwards.

Anyone know what it was?? Or where abouts the thread is that says about them?

Thanks, Maxine xx

ouch ouch and OUCH.. lmao.. get a nail trainer hun!

lol, sorry maybe not snapping! It was a bit like what the popits do...pop off!

lol, sorry maybe not snapping! It was a bit like what the popits do...pop off!

I didn't think popits were meant to pop off.
I haven't seen them so I may be wrong but I thought they were popits as in popon - easier application, but still the same strength of a normal applied enhancement so will still require professional removal.
Correct me if I'm wrong because like I say I've not worked with them.

I didn't think popits were meant to pop off.
I haven't seen them so I may be wrong but I thought they were popits as in popon - easier application, but still the same strength of a normal applied enhancement so will still require professional removal.
Correct me if I'm wrong because like I say I've not worked with them.

The popit itself is an actual mould though Ria, so you 'pop' that off and the nails enhancment is left underneath!

I just did this today. So much easier then having to file/soak off.

One question, if you don't mind.....how do you then remove the UV30? Does this need soaking off or does it come of with polish remvoer....or buff?

The popit itself is an actual mould though Ria, so you 'pop' that off and the nails enhancment is left underneath!

I know hun I thought she meant pop the enhancement off, I think I need to go back to bed!:lol:

One question, if you don't mind.....how do you then remove the UV30? Does this need soaking off or does it come of with polish remvoer....or buff?

I didn't use any kind of remover. At first I wasn't sure what to do. I'd read that it peels off, so I sat there pushing this way, pulling that way, a little bit of a twist there.

I wasn't even sure if it was going to work, so I was being very gentle to make sure I didn't rip my nail off :lol:.

I noticed the preassure had lifted it a little in zone 3, so I lifted it from there a little bit (still s****ing myself I was going to cause damage) & it just came off. You wouldn't even now it had been there.

I need to buy some more now, beause I only had a tiny little bit in an old bottle and I've got a feeling I'm going to be using a bit of it now.

So the UV30 comes off with the 'peeled off 'enhancement? Or the enhancement comes off and leaves the UV30 behind?

Fabulous!!! Thanks Zingara, thats exactly what I was after!!
Can I buy that even if Im not trained with EZflow??
Thanks again
Maxine xx

Yes you should be able to.
I phoned Grafton's and they set me up an account and sent out loads of info on Ez Flow.

Latest posts

Back