Good hydraulic couch with cradle for £500?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldtimer

Reaction score
I am looking for a good massage couch with adjustable height but only have about £500 to spend.

Any recommendations?

I have done a search but it sppears most people are looking for portable recommendations whereas I want one which will stay put! :)

What about this one? Home

Thank you Rouge, however after doing a search on here I have read that most people recommend a removeable cradle, I should have stated that previously, sorry!

Any other recommendations?!!

Or an argument in favour of face hole over cradle?!! :)

I've only every given treatments on a couch with a face hole, but I have received treatments on both types. Tbh, I didn't notice any difference from a comfort point of view. You would have to consider how much space you have in your treatment room. A couple of rooms I've worked in, if you were to put a face cradle on the couch, you'd never be able to move round it properly.

Good point! I think I might pop a 'face hole vs cradle' thread on here!! Can't see the difference myself either but there seemed to be quite a lot in favour of the cradle, I will wait to see why!

I have a couch with both and have never used the hole. I find the cradle easier to use when massaging as you can get to the neck easier and around the shoulders. Some people previously have said the hole makes them feel a little claustrophobic?
If you can find one with both then opt for that one if it doesnt cost a lot more, then at least you have the choice as everyone is different in terms of what feels comfortable.
hth's

Latest posts

Back