Good shampoo & conditioner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilk87

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

Just wondered what brand is good for shampoos and conditioners at the backwash?

Cant decide on what to get, Want something average price wise but something thats great! :confused:

Hi Geeks!

Cant decide on what to get, Want something average price wise but something thats great! :confused:

Kitoko are great...free from parabens and sulfates so even the cleanser is colour safe :)

If you want prices pm me :)

Hi Geeks!

Osmo. I love it! They do all the normal range, like, intense, volume, repair, cleanse, but they also do a silver one as well. It’s really good stuff, and clients love it, have a look on the Adel website for prices, and if you’re not a customer of theirs then just PM me :)

well we have MATRIX Biolage at the backbar and the treatments are divine and our customers ;love them, we dont sell them anymore as the client ask for them all the time, also with matrix we deal with a local rep in Derby called michael and he is brilliant and relaly looks after us and give us great deals, if yo uwant his number message me and i will pass on for you, also The new Biolage color which come out 2 weeks ago is Amazing really recommend it loads

Hi Geeks!

Matrix Biolage is great, or they do a slightly cheaper range called total results and this is also really good :)

Thanks guys :) will look into it

If you're going to select one range for back wash then deffo go for a range that's sulfate free there's so many things going around about sulfates being bad etc. I've heard kitoko is nice :)

The Biolage range is Sulphate free, synthetic dye free, paraben free and all have the eco packaging as well so it is all recycable, so all is good there !!!

PurePact is very nice for the basin area, full of essential oils and creates an experience of the shampooing. purepact is the website for a further look

Latest posts

Back