Good wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellybun

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone recommend a good wax to use for strip, I've just started waxing again I'm finding my wax goes a bit stringy (temp feels ok) also their legs still feel sticky afterwards. Also any tips as it's taking me about an hour to do half leg wax

There are lots of good quality strip waxes out there.
I use Perron Rigot and I prefer their cream strip waxes especially on legs etc.

After waxing I apply some oil and massage it into the area then take a clean strip to remove the oil which will remove any stickiness and any little bits of residual wax that was left behind. Then just cleanse to remove oils and apply whatever post wax product you prefer.

If you get a few samples of waxes and see which works best fir you...

Good luck

Thanks jack, I was thinking of the perron rigot range but wasn't sure which 1 to try

Thanks jack, I was thinking of the perron rigot range but wasn't sure which 1 to try
There are some Discovery Workshops being planned were you can try out a lot of the range and see which you prefer. Check out their FB page as they post dates and venues.

I'm always a fan of cream strip waxes as I wax men I find them much easier to remove stronger/ coarser hairs.

Good luck
Jack

I use both Outback Organics Gold Wax and the Salon System Multiflex (White one). Both are excellent waxes, the salon system is available from most wholesalers around the country and has the advantage of being British made.

Thank you both I will look into them :)

Latest posts

Back