Got my Airbrush!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspirations

Divorced Geek
Reaction score

A while back...I mentioned that I was going on an airbrush course with Jackie Jefford. Unfortunately, she couldn't take it in the end, but Lorraine took me and it was great. At first it was bit difficult, but I soon got to grips with it.

Jackie walked in in the middle of it and said "How's it going?" then stood over watching me....I went all nervous and just blasted the paint everywhere...lol What a numpty!! I don't like being watched at the best of times and to be watched by Jackie Jefford, I just went to pieces.

I've been charging half price for doing little bits on clients, but not really had chance to have a good play...finally the other night I had a go at being creative whilst sipping a few bacardi and diet cokes. Inspiration hits me well just like when you play pool better after a few...not that I would dream of doing anybodies nails whilst drinking, of course...lol....

I know that some people have already seen these in the gallery, but I thought for those who don't always have a look in there...I'd put them up on a thread for you to have a peep at!!

Hope you like!! I was surprised at how easy it is to get a great look with such simple techniques!!

They are lovely Caz .... I am seriously thinking of getting some edu in airbrushing myself now. Going to have to research well for best machine, paints, edu etc etc.

Your designs are really nice, I love the colour ways.
Which kid did you end up purchasing then?

I adore them. There really fab!

Very nice :lick:

They are really gorgeous!!!Did you use templates and stuff? Do you mix colours and stuff like that?
Sorry for all the questions, I'm getting one very soon so just wanting bits of advice and tips!!

Tilly xx

They are lovely! So is airbrushing designs easy to learn then? Cos if you've done these and you've only just done the course and learnt this skill then that's brill!!

Pinkruth said:
I adore them. There really fab!

They're gorgeous!!!! Well done you - I love the designs.

Jackie
x

Tilly Ann said:
They are really gorgeous!!!Did you use templates and stuff? Do you mix colours and stuff like that?
Sorry for all the questions, I'm getting one very soon so just wanting bits of advice and tips!!

Tilly xx
I do use stencils yes..apart from doing the blended base colours! I haven't mixed any colours yet. I was just experimenting with the colours I have got.

JCS said:
They are lovely Caz .... I am seriously thinking of getting some edu in airbrushing myself now. Going to have to research well for best machine, paints, edu etc etc.

Your designs are really nice, I love the colour ways.
Which kid did you end up purchasing then?
I got the basic model from Su-do. SU7002

I never purchased a kid....lol..... I blame my typos on my nails being too long...lol xxxx

I have spent £640.84 inc vat on the kit and training and £68.56 on stencils so far...ooops. It was more for self indulgence more than for profit. My acrylics have paid for me to have a play!!!! :))

they are beautiful:)

Latest posts

Back