Got my name, what do you think? Now how do I get a website?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kim.ro18

Reaction score
Hello

I have decided on the name for my beauty room, my husband says its a name that ive been tossing back and forth for ages. i am thinking,

Skin Deep Beauty Treats :). what are your thoughts?

Ive got a facebook page sorted, but now do you check that its not a website, as i want to be able to get the domain?

thanks

Just checked, it is available with all the endings. Ie .co.uk and .com etc etc

I did mine through Go Daddy as they can manage your emails as well. I bought my name with co.uk and .com so no confusion and they are cheap. The company has a local no but they are in America and are SO helpful. Then I built my site with Weebly which is great. Exciting times! Good luck x

Either with the site you are using to create your website (moonfruit, weebly, wix,etc) or if you go on to 123reg.com you can buy the domain name from there xx

Hello

I have decided on the name for my beauty room, my husband says its a name that ive been tossing back and forth for ages. i am thinking,

Skin Deep Beauty Treats :). what are your thoughts?

Ive got a facebook page sorted, but now do you check that its not a website, as i want to be able to get the domain?

thanks

I purchased mine via 123 Reg and now I'm creating my free website via Weebly. If you go onto 123 Reg, you can enter your planned domain name and they will show you if you are able to purchase .co.uk,.com.net (etc). You can then buy your proposed domain name directly with them.

Aww thank you guys, do you know if it matters if its a .com or .co.uk, i suppose some clients see the ..co.uk being a UK based salon and if they didnt know me and i was .com might not look???

or am i over thinking it

I would do .co.uk :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

If you can get .co.uk get that over .com as you said if your uk based that is better :)

I bought both but have done nothing with the .com, I just have it. Otherwise somebody could be confused with me, and buy the .com because it was available. I think I paid under seven pounds for it!!!

Oooh thats it offical Skindeepbeautytreats.co.uk is now mine :), is gonna take time etc but im excited for this year xx

Congratulations and good luck! Xx

Well done, that's great!

Latest posts

Back