Graftons new training prospectus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmad

Reaction score
Did any one get a copy? Has anyone tried to book a course with them recently? Just wondering how others are feeling about the new system and whether they are happy?

I'm still having a few probs.

hey

i had one, looks good...it was a bit hard to read, what props have u been havin??i was looking at doing some art with them

sar xxxx

Mainly a location problem. I'm after some IBD courses and the closest I can get to where I live is Manchester! They are trying to sort me out with something closer. I'm planning on doing quite a few training days this year so it might be that me and virgin trains get very well aquainted! Where do you normally do your classes?

ive done mine at their head office in tamworth,only 15mins from me so really useful, we had someone come to my mums salon so i thought id go for it and do a course with them. Manchester!!!thats quite far well maybe they wil find something closer for you hun?!

sar xxxxxxxxx:biggrin:

saraht110 said:
ive done mine at their head office in tamworth,only 15mins from me so really useful, we had someone come to my mums salon so i thought id go for it and do a course with them. Manchester!!!thats quite far well maybe they wil find something closer for you hun?!

sar xxxxxxxxx:biggrin:
i thought most of the trainning was at tamworth? How many locations are there? Have to say the brochure looks realy proff. I have met a few of the girls and i ma sure you will have agreat time, they are really passionate about thre work and you will certainly have fun ?

absolutly fab! said:
i thought most of the trainning was at tamworth? How many locations are there? Have to say the brochure looks realy proff. I have met a few of the girls and i ma sure you will have agreat time, they are really passionate about thre work and you will certainly have fun ?

Well I did enjoy my conversion but I was the only one who turned up........I guess thats why they arent scheduling too many courses there any more.

Latest posts

Back