Gravity feed cup for tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeanettes

Reaction score
Hi,
I am needing to update my spray tanning equipment and I have the opportunity of an Asturo high speed spray gun with 75ml gravity feed colour cup? My current cup is a bottom connector (not literally lol) and I wondered if any of you out there prefer one or the other please?
Thanks
Jes x

Hiya, I have always used a bottom fed turbine machine but now seriously thinking about upgrading to a gravity fed gun and compressor. Saw one at Excel and fell in love! So quiet and the guns are far superior!

Funny that not a lot of geeks seem to use this system but if you look on spray tan supermarket forum loads of people prefer the compressor to the turbine system. HTH

hi have upgraded, to a gravity cup with a compressor, sprays so much finer and no leaks what so ever, best upgrade ever. :biggrin:

hi have upgraded, to a gravity cup with a compressor, sprays so much finer and no leaks what so ever, best upgrade ever. :biggrin:

Lorraine-Which spray tan system do you use?

Thanks Jaffacake - can I ask which one impressed you at Excel please?
Thanks too Lorraine - what did you upgrade to please?
Jes x

Could someone please point me in the right direction for one of these machines, I'm looking to buy a new one and need one that works well under pressure :)

Sure, the one that impressed me at Excel is the one on the hi-she website but since then I've been looking around and I'd like either the pro 5000 or the mobile trolley pro on spray tan supermarket site x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Thanks again, you're a star x

Latest posts

Back