Grey and silver using Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIVA.GLAM

Reaction score
I've spent an hour this morning doing swatches using all the grey formulas I have from Wella and even creating my own. Not 100% happy. All a bit too blue or too green or too violet.

I'm yet to try illumina.

Has anyone got some decent formulas using Wella (not interested in trying different brands) and have created some good silvers and greys?

Pictures would be marvellous.

7/89 illumina or it might be 7/81 cant remember. Gorgeous

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Illumina 8/69 with pastel on level 10 comes out a beautiful silver.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using SalonGeek mobile app

Illumina 8/69 with pastel on level 10 comes out a beautiful silver.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using SalonGeek mobile app

I can second that! I'll see if i can find a pic of mine with 8/69, i left it on for 20 though so it went more grey but was nice!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1426099007.901824.jpg

Ps i have bed hair😂 don't judge me. Had to crop my face out cause its the only pic i took and I'm pulling a majorly unpresentable face, i only kept it for a week.

Innosense 10/88 lush!

View attachment 83350

Ps i have bed hair😂 don't judge me. Had to crop my face out cause its the only pic i took and I'm pulling a majorly unpresentable face, i only kept it for a week.

Bed hair. Ew gross 😝

Looks killer. I'm cool with silvers just trying to get a nice deeper grey. Everything ends up to blue.

I did consider 7/81. I might get a bit experimental today with illumina although I'm running out of swatches...

Cheers lads and ladettes

Bed hair. Ew gross 😝

Looks killer. I'm cool with silvers just trying to get a nice deeper grey. Everything ends up to blue.

I did consider 7/81. I might get a bit experimental today with illumina although I'm running out of swatches...

Cheers lads and ladettes

I know I'm unacceptable. It was more of a grey! I really liked it actually, just got bored😢

I know I'm unacceptable. It was more of a grey! I really liked it actually, just got bored😢

It IS unacceptable.

20 Hail Mary's for you.

Latest posts

Back