Grrr! Clients not committing to correct aftercare.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfect example and perfect english. Welcome to Salongeek!
I always explain to my clients if they do not use moisturizer on their skin, it will flake and dry, their nails need the same care to prevent peeling and flakes. Most do follow the rules after having an easy to understand reason to use the product.

Thank you!Had lots of help in learning english by lurking here before;
(when you are hungry for knowledge it´s easier to overcome hardships)
now when I´m 35 and have a stable income...I can´t wait to feel the smell of monomer again!LOL:D

My last years working I came to a decision to stopp ordering new info sheets about home maintance,since so many never read them...or threw them away*sigh*
We have the clients "in our hands"(so to speak)for about 60min and can use the time to find out about their lifestyle&activities...so a good time for preaching,LOL!

Just kidding-but when hair extensions became widely popular here,I used to compare nail enhancements to them-many younger women understood my pricing+their commitment+importance of home maintance much better:)

1.Anyone can do hair extensions here,but depending on the level of education&training...the end result varies from fab to horrible!The clients are paying for a one-on-one consultation with an expert as well as top materials(&hygiene)

2.Both have a rep. for "destroying"hair/nails-but it´s the untrained "cheapie salons"that gives us bad rep.

3.Treat your fairy who has the magic wand with respect...when straying and coming back again to fix the affordable work of goblins;book in advance&bring cookies,LOL!

3.Treat your fairy who has the magic wand with respect...when straying and coming back again to fix the affordable work of goblins;book in advance & bring cookies, LOL!

Love it! :D

Latest posts

Back