Guess What???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsFrmHeaven

Reaction score
HIya guys
Guess wat????? ................ Im going to see Guns n Roses in july xxx :hug:

Oh! How fun! My husband and I have been to quite a few concerts in the past two years. I waited so long before I finally decided to bite the bullet, pay the money and get good seats to shows. We've gone to see: Def Leppard, Aerosmith with Cheaptrick (got 'upgraded' first row seats! WOOHOO), Rod Stewart, Maroon 5, Jimmy Buffett, INXS, Bret Michaels and a few others.
You'll have a blast!!

Cool! I'm gonna see them this weekend at the Download festival. Went to see Bon Jovi last night, got Take That in a couple of weeks, Leeds festival in august. I love live music!:) Bet you'll have a great time.

wicked, bet that will be a great concert hun!!!:green:

How lucky are you??? Guns n roses are one of my favorite bands!! I saw Bon Jovi years ago when they were supporting Kiss, right at the front and boy oh boy was Jon Bon Jovi a cutie, mind you, I still wouldn't mind his slippers parked under my bed! :Love:

min11 said:
How lucky are you??? Guns n roses are one of my favorite bands!! I saw Bon Jovi years ago when they were supporting Kiss, right at the front and boy oh boy was Jon Bon Jovi a cutie, mind you, I still wouldn't mind his slippers parked under my bed! :Love:
Me 2 pmsl. I really fancey the pants off snake hips Axel yumm yummm!! Im going with my hubby as he is a massive rock fan! It would be nice to see the origanal line up but hey axels still there lol xxx:green:

OMG How could I forget? We went to see Bon Jovi in March, too! Incredible concert! My husband thought it was one of the best he's been to. Of coures Jon isn't hard to look at at all so I enjoyed myself immensely. LOL
Michele

How fun for you ! Sing along with them until your horse....that's when you know you've had a good time!

woo hoo hope you have a great time hunni ! x x

jules x

I am going in july to see them too, cant wait!

my god you are sooo lucky - i love guns and roses!!!! axl rose is a legend! xx

little_devil867 said:
I am going in july to see them too, cant wait!

HIya hun are you going to the concert in Nottingham? xxxx:hug:

melissaq said:
How fun for you ! Sing along with them until your horse....that's when you know you've had a good time!

You just try and stop me lol im gonna try and get backstage to have a little word in Axels ear PMSL xxx

Wicked! I am seeing them at the download festival too!! (if they turn up that is)

xxxxxxxxxx

I hope i do enjoy it its my first concert lol xxx

NailsFrmHeaven said:
HIya hun are you going to the concert in Nottingham? xxxx:hug:

Yes I am, I'm going with my mum. Are you going to Nottingham too? :hug:

No hun im going to Sheffield , i thought i was going to notts but my hubby has just informed me were going to sheffield lol xxxx

i'm going to sheffield in Novemeber to see Iron Madien!

i like them too xxxx

Latest posts

Back