guests

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
just noticed tonight afer going on a wander - why so many guests come here and dont register - so this is for the guests

REGISTER

Youll love it here - and we are all so helpful and friendly

Glynis hunnio, if you are a member and you are in invisible mode it shows you up as a 'guest' on the whos on line bit too ;)
so some guests maybe 'hidey geeks' :cool:

Jess
xox

Guilty as charged!!! :smack: I've been a lurking geek since sept last year - so here goes my first post!!!!!! Completed my EzFlow beginners course (Acrylic L&P) in Gillingham, Dorset last oct with Sam Biddle. Had a fab time and lots of fun. It was really inspiring to see her fab 3d nails as it is to go into the Geek Gallery - I can spend hours looking at all your pics and then reading all your tips! Warning: This site really is addictive!

Claire V

I wondered around for a good few months but now i am a member and soooo glad loads of great stuff here never get the house work done Mandy

CLAIRELVICK said:
Guilty as charged!!! :smack: I've been a lurking geek since sept last year - so here goes my first post!!!!!! Completed my EzFlow beginners course (Acrylic L&P) in Gillingham, Dorset last oct with Sam Biddle. Had a fab time and lots of fun. It was really inspiring to see her fab 3d nails as it is to go into the Geek Gallery - I can spend hours looking at all your pics and then reading all your tips! Warning: This site really is addictive!

Claire V

welcome to the geek site, yes it is addictive, and fab, and friendly, and full of the greatest people in the world, lol
i think id have given up by now if i hadnt found this site

welcome to you both... you're right, it is addictive lol

Me, I went the other way and jumped in with both feet by registering the very first day I found the site! I don't even start my nail training until January, and you're probably all sick of my questions already! Think this site is fab, very inspirational and friendly, I'm hoping to be around for a long time! Thanks everybody!!!

CLAIRELVICK said:

Claire V

your totally right there it is addictive..... how could you have waited a whole yr to post tho Claire????........lol

Jess
xox

natural nails said:
I wondered around for a good few months but now i am a member and soooo glad loads of great stuff here never get the house work done Mandy

Hi there, i also looked around the site for a couple of weeks before registering but now i love it and i am on all the time while at work and hardly get any work done!! this is my first reply to any post.:))

welcome Angel... it's nice to see new members posting :D

ValencianNails said:
welcome Angel... it's nice to see new members posting :D

thnx..it's taken me this long to find my way about so look forward to chatting with everyone...

Welcome this is a fantastic site, i have learned loads

Sparklepink said:
your totally right there it is addictive..... how could you have waited a whole yr to post tho Claire????........lol

Jess
xox

I have nooo idea why i've waited for so long! You won't be able to stop me now!!! :D I agree with you too, Martigirl, I have learnt so much from coming on here - everytime I have a problem that needs answering - I can garentee that if you look hard enough it's already been answered somewhere!!!

And thanx to everyone for all the welcoming messages - it's nice to finally (!) be on board!

Hiya!!
I'm another newbie, came online last week looking for beginners course and found myself here - I didn't know what to do until I started reading all the posts - with 12 hours I had booked myself on Creative L & P foundation course next month - I'm really excited !! I've since been on here lots - everytime I think of something I want to ask I search in the forums and it's there - all questions I want to ask have been covered at some point......... even ones that feel silly to ask such as "what to wear for the course!" so this site is really great and informative.
Today I'm looking for a table - something cheap and cheerful, to get me started.........quite like the peanut table from Ikea
My info about the course arrived yesterday - and I already want to do all the courses........!!

Tommorrow is my birthday - I'll be the grand old age of 39 and we have a man coming to give us a quote on conservatories.....I'm wondering if this is gonna be my pressie (I live in hope!!)
ttfn

Hi Suzie - glad you found us! Happy Birthday for tomorrow and Fingers crossed about that pressie! :D

I'm guilty too! :o I've been registered for ages but haven't posted for nearly a year but I've been 'lurking' in the background. I've stopped offering enhancements to clients for the time being (have just concentrated on the beauty side of my business) as I feel I need to get back to basics and do a creative foundation course, as like many others I wasted so much money on 'cheap' training that has worked out more expensive in the long run!! Haven't done a full set of nails for ages now but I have been coming on here to keep-up-to-date with what's hot!!

Latest posts

Back