had a baby girl !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congratulations hun, i hope you and baby are doing well:hug:

congratulation, hope you are doing well, just take it easy and dont try to do too much, its hard recovering from a c section as well as all the emotions of a new baby - Im starting to feel broody but alas nearly 40 so too old

congrats Dee and a big welcome to baby girl:hug:

congratulations to you and welcome to your new daughter xxx

dee said:
well just to let those of you know who responded to my pregnancy thread , i had a baby girl on thursday :green:, still feel like poo after the section but at least i am at home now , couldnt cope without my internet in the hospital:green: , i would put a photo on but aint got a clue how to do it , lmao

Congrats to you hun, I was wondering how you were doing.
A girl ,thats lovely. What's her name? I ve gone all emotional :cry: ! Must be my hormones, ive still got a little while to go yet.

Great news.Can't wait to see the photo.
xxxxxx
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations Dee take care and dont do to much :hug:

Congratulations on your Baby News!!!!!

Many congrats on the birth of your baby daughter :hug:

Many congratulations xx Hope you and your'e daughter are well:hug:

a very big congratulations,i do not have any yet but when i do get mine i want to have a girl first.you have a princess in your home what more could you ask for.enjoy the first of everything she does.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

thanks or all the well wishes guys, we ended up having to takee her back into hospital last night coz of her being jaundiced, but luckily her levels in her blod are ok so we got to come home again :green:
we are calling her "olivia ellie greenwood" :green: xxxxx

welcome Olivia (a proper newbie geek lol) x x x x x

Wishing you many congratulations.

Congratulations!!!:)

What a beautiful name.

Congratulations! :)

Kx

dee said:
thanks or all the well wishes guys, we ended up having to takee her back into hospital last night coz of her being jaundiced, but luckily her levels in her blod are ok so we got to come home again :green:
we are calling her "olivia ellie greenwood" :green: xxxxx

Gorgeous name babe, hope little Olivia gets better soon.
xxxx:hug:

Wonderful news Dee, many congrats xxxxxxxx

Congratulations Dee! X

Congratulations XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Latest posts

Back