had a baby girl !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
well just to let those of you know who responded to my pregnancy thread , i had a baby girl on thursday :green:, still feel like poo after the section but at least i am at home now , couldnt cope without my internet in the hospital:green: , i would put a photo on but aint got a clue how to do it , lmao

fantastic news Dee.... hope you're both doing well... what have you called her?
xxx

awww congratulations! wonderful news.
:hug: :green: :hug: :green:

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!

hope you are both doing well !

jules x

Congratulations!! Give her kisses. xxx

Oh Dee that's fantastic, and another baby geek to add to the family. Hope you're not too sore. Before you know it she'll be a teenager and leaving home so make the most of EVERY minute.

AWWWW, Im so jelous, I need a daughter. Great news hunny, whats her name? If youre stuck for one, can I suggest 'geeklett' Or what about 'geekola' We gotta get geek in there somewhere...

a lovely little girl congratulations

CONGRATS! Well done and when you are able to post a piccie, please do as we would love to see her. Take it easy though after the C Section. I had two and peeps just think that youv'e ONLY HAD A BABY, but it is major surgery, so look after yourself. Have you named her?

:hug: congratulations babes great news:hug:

amb xx

Well done hun, congratulations to you and the family. :hug:

Enjoy every precious moment......cause it all goes too fast!!!

xxxxxxx

congratulations dee!! xxx

well done Dee.....congratulations xxxxx

Congratulations Dee!!! Make sure you get plenty of rest now O.k as you'll deserve it!! Well done!!!:)

Congratulations Dee ... I am glad you are home and recovering with your new likkul babba .. I am dying to know what you have decided to name her :)

Take it easy and get rest when you can .... :hug:

Many cangrats to you all x x x

Congratulations Hun xxx

Clever girl Dee, what is she called?

Love

Congratulations Dee:green: :) :lol:

Congratulations Dee - now you will have to come over to a Geek meet so we can meet your darling new daughter

Latest posts

Back