Had botox, no undereye, how to fix the wrinkles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sazzle_g

Reaction score
so I had my first botox jabs yesterday, just little bit for crows feet, really happy with results. BUT Dr wouldnt do under the eye wrinkles, where mine are quite bad. I have been warned a lot of Drs dont like doing there cos of poss ramifications and spoke to another lady I was considering using and she said no too.

so did a little research and some forums were suggesting a light TCA peel is more effective, start low strength and build up, one was even seeing able to do at home (not sure I'd be able to buy from wholesalers here). 2nd lady I spoke to said just a good eye cream but used em for yrs with no results (currently using clinique).

so geeks my question is: what should I do???

is there a good product or service I can do to lessen the creases? know I cant eradicate them but now crows feet are less I feel this looks worse!

I'm 30, a bugger for sleeping in my makeup, sleep on my side prob making my face worse, I dont smoke tho and do try to drink lots of water as I live in middle east.

really want some help as I'm really chuffed with botox but just want the whole effect!!

so I had my first botox jabs yesterday, just little bit for crows feet, really happy with results. BUT Dr wouldnt do under the eye wrinkles, where mine are quite bad. I have been warned a lot of Drs dont like doing there cos of poss ramifications and spoke to another lady I was considering using and she said no too.

so did a little research and some forums were suggesting a light TCA peel is more effective, start low strength and build up, one was even seeing able to do at home (not sure I'd be able to buy from wholesalers here). 2nd lady I spoke to said just a good eye cream but used em for yrs with no results (currently using clinique).

so geeks my question is: what should I do???

is there a good product or service I can do to lessen the creases? know I cant eradicate them but now crows feet are less I feel this looks worse!

I'm 30, a bugger for sleeping in my makeup, sleep on my side prob making my face worse, I dont smoke tho and do try to drink lots of water as I live in middle east.

really want some help as I'm really chuffed with botox but just want the whole effect!!

If you only had botox yesterday you won't be seeing the full effect yet, you can inject botox under the eye however, you have to choose your clients carefully. At 30 the laxity in your skin shouldn't be that noticeable but the only way to ascertain this is to go to someone who injects in this area and ask them to test the skin accordingly. If they are happy to inject they will, although the results can be quite subtle. Creams won't work unfortunately and TCA will not get rid of the lines either. Obagi won't be any good for you in view of where you live so the only other method that will be suitable and give the results above and beyond everything else is something that you won't need yet and that is a blepharoplasty.

Hope the final botox results are amazing.

Latest posts

Back