Hair chalking!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikkiClifford

Reaction score
Ok you've got me started with this chalk thing. This is my hair today without straightening so excuse the frizz. How many washes till its out? Lmao we got a bit carried away x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345137460.509589.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345137460.509589.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 1,806
You can see the colours better here. Hair feels awful :/ x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345137689.077555.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345137689.077555.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 1,990
WOW love this :) what did you use to achieve this?? Don't know if u use it but L'oreal mythic oil is AMAZING, obviously not an intense product but definitely makes the hair feel fab at least lol x

Soft pastel chalks. :) got a little carried away x

Looks amazing where did you get them from? I wanna have a play!!

Look at this on eBay:

ARTS & CRAFTS === Soft Pastel Chalks (Box of 12) = EBERHARDFABER

http://bit.ly/PtNepW. This is the brand I've used but was a 24 pack not a 12

Ok you've got me started with this chalk thing. This is my hair today without straightening so excuse the frizz. How many washes till its out? Lmao we got a bit carried away x

Wow I love it! I love to be colourful, brightens my day right up!

Mine came out after one wash, did u dampen it down first on chalk on dry?

Once you try one unwanted to try the whole box haha

Xx

Wow I love it! I love to be colourful, brightens my day right up!

Mine came out after one wash, did u dampen it down first on chalk on dry?
Once you try one unwanted to try the whole box haha

Xx

This is just it , we opened the packet and before I know it my stylist had chalked me up and put every colour in lol. It doesn't work on dry only wet slides on the hair better. It was you vixon it's all your fault for making me purchase the chalks and when they arrived today it was just too tempting not to have a play ;) x

Hahaha I know. I've found they didn't work on mine dry but some people's hair they did.

I love them!

They are so much fun.

Hahaha I know. I've found they didn't work on mine dry but some people's hair they did.

I love them!

They are so much fun.

Totally they will be great for kiddies as an extra service. X

Does it only work on blondes?

Works on other colours too even black. Took a good 3 shampoos tonight to get it out and I can still see some of it :/ x

Oh no really! I wonder why mine came right out?

Ooo I will order then! X

I was reading about these tonight and I have ordered some! Cannot wait to try hehe

Wow these are fab!!! I hate not working in a salon.and being mobile ...I've no idea what half of the colours and things you lot do and talk about are...I've walked round capital today just quite simply looking at all the colours ...i thought I knew a lot about everything till I read through here lol ...I need to kidnap you all for the day so you can teach me all the new colours and techniques lol x

Does any of the chalk come off on clothes? Dies it get affected bye rain etc? Looks amazing bye the way going to buy some and do it on my friends! X

Does any of the chalk come off on clothes? Dies it get affected bye rain etc? Looks amazing bye the way going to buy some and do it on my friends! X

Yes I'm afraid it does! It will rub off on clothes, my hair is short so doesn't touch my top but I did read that you have to be careful what you wear etc

And I haven't been rained on but I would imagine it may run? Again be careful of clothing

Not the most practical thing you could do but so much fun!

I got told not to wet it when using on blonde hair as this amplifies the colour (which is why you have to wet it on dark hair) and it will stain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back