Hair chalking!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got told not to wet it when using on blonde hair as this amplifies the colour (which is why you have to wet it on dark hair) and it will stain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Yes I did too but wet mine anyway because it didn't seem to rub off well not wet on mine :/

Xx

can u use any soft chalk? i have a friend who's hair im doing tomorrow she is dressing as a punk for a party so this would be perfect!! :)

Do you need to fix the chalk to stop it rubbing off on clothes etc... with hairspray or once it's dried in is it ok? I saw somene doing this online and they used straighteners to seal the chalk into the hair is this what you did? Thanks :D

Do you need to fix the chalk to stop it rubbing off on clothes etc... with hairspray or once it's dried in is it ok? I saw somene doing this online and they used straighteners to seal the chalk into the hair is this what you did? Thanks :D

No just chalked it damp then dried it. Would transfer into clothes and skin. Only really good on short hair. Not very practical x

i love this!!! and i want to have white blonde hair again to try it out!!! do you girls find the younger clients going for this? I have a lot of 14-16 year olds (family friends etc) who I don't colour their hair but i think they would LOVE this!! i assume it would be ok on pre 16s as its a one wash thing? xxx

Latest posts

Back