Hair color filler, can't remember brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGlam08

Reaction score
So back when I was in beauty school my instructor once used this bottle of filler when we were taking this girl from platinum to med. brown .. It was a silver or gray bottle with a pump. I want to say it was called something "gold" but can't remember the brand. Just wondering if anyone knows what this is?

And yes I know there are other ways to fill hair with red color and such but I am curious about this..

Was it a pre pig? Colour bath type of thing?

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Goldwell soft colour ? Maybe that's what the gold was ? The name

You can use any gold to get there. What base is she going? Any darker than a 6 and you need copper xoxo

Affinage quick pig?

So back when I was in beauty school my instructor once used this bottle of filler when we were taking this girl from platinum to med. brown .. It was a silver or gray bottle with a pump. I want to say it was called something "gold" but can't remember the brand. Just wondering if anyone knows what this is?

And yes I know there are other ways to fill hair with red color and such but I am curious about this..

Sounds like quickpig to me

Yeah it's affinage quick pig! I've used it and yeah found it very good x

Looked it up.. That's definitely not it... Thanks for all the help though. :( guess ill just have to keep searching.

Latest posts

Back