Hair disaster!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, but i'm the sort of person that instead of making a scene, i'd just go and pay to have it done elsewhere! I should get more balls!:lol:

Im so disappointed though as I was looking forward to getting it sorted tomorrow and now am gonna be stuck with this hair for longer!

Hi perhaps they know it will lighten up soon enough and are simply playing for time
they may think that to have it re bleached could cause unnecessary damage or breakage

but....I also think that they should keep you properly updated with any information

perhaps you could book a free consultation at another hairdressers and ask them to look at your hair for you and see what what advice they can offer you

then perhaps you can choose to go back to the other hairdressers armed with a bit more knowledge about your hair or stick to the new hairdressers ,

let us know how you get on ,
shame you never had a picture for us to look at :) minky

Last edited:
I agree, but i'm the sort of person that instead of making a scene, i'd just go and pay to have it done elsewhere! I should get more balls!:lol:

Im so disappointed though as I was looking forward to getting it sorted tomorrow and now am gonna be stuck with this hair for longer!

Why not write them a letter then even if you go elsewhere just so they have a chance to make it right or offer some compensation? I know what you mean about not making a scene but they should not make you feel like you are as you are in the right. :hug:

if i were you, i would have called in the salon today (the busiest day of the week) and had a word with the manager in a slightly raised voice :irked:
i think they would have soon re-scheduled your appointment! ....whatever you do, dont pay elsewhere...not unless you get a full refund from them.
grow them balls chick and hope u get sorted v.soon!!! :lol:

Update!

I ended up going to a different salon on saturday, they had a look at my hair & basically said the color that had been used on my hair was a very flat dull base color & ideally should have been mixed with something else to create a better tone for my hair. The girl was extremely helpful and seemed to know what she was talking about!

She said the back section of my hair was very uneven and underneath I had a block color so dark it was almost black!!!
She used a pre lightener to try and break up the darkness and also added a honey blonde tone through it to break it up and create more of a color i'd be happy with.

It looks so much better & i'm so glad I went elsewhere as she seemed so much more knoweledgable!

I have not as yet been into the other salon, although I did phone today to speak to the manager but she wasnt in! I shall try again tomorrow!

Well at least you have lovely hair again. :hug:

Latest posts

Back