Hair Ext- How high do your rows go?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suki

Reaction score
Hi,

When I trained I was taught not to install further up than the line of the eye, however I have seen quite a few demos (youtube) where installs go much higher up (and they look ok too). Was everyone else here taught the same as me- just curious really.

S x

Hi,

When I trained I was taught not to install further up than the line of the eye, however I have seen quite a few demos (youtube) where installs go much higher up (and they look ok too). Was everyone else here taught the same as me- just curious really.

S x

Hi, Suki I work by eye and what works well and what looks good
I tend to more scattered ones and smaller micro ones on higher areas

I suppose it also depends on what side the hair is parted on too

so yes if I think it looks right and hold them where I am going to place it in and I think it is well covered then yes I do it ,

hth x :) minky

Hi,

S x

i just go by their hair some you can go higher and some you cant if hair is quite thin.

i scatter them if i can and looks ok. as long as i cant see them..

thats what i do anyway..

thanks for the replies. It's interesting to hear what others do, the more sets I do I am realising that the amount of hair and rows etc.. varies enormously.

S x

I have a few clients that want lots of hair extensions in and I work really high up with the rows, its surprising how high I work but you can never see the bonds, I also think it depends on which kind of hairstyle they have aswell.

Latest posts

Back