hair extensions... any good sites to buy from??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen2k

Reaction score
hey all quick question for all you hair extensionists out there, where do you buy your quality hair from?? have looked in local wholesalers etc but the stock they do isn't great and tend to go quite thin towards the end of the length so i'd be paying more for the longer ones and having to cut them back which would be a bit of a waste.

hey all quick question for all you hair extensionists out there, where do you buy your quality hair from?? have looked in local wholesalers etc but the stock they do isn't great and tend to go quite thin towards the end of the length so i'd be paying more for the longer ones and having to cut them back which would be a bit of a waste.

Hi , what sort are you looking for ? fusion , pre bonded ones or on a weft or in a bundle ? :hug: x minky

Hi Jen2k,

I buy all my Cinderella hair extensions from 1stophair.com they are very good and has various types of hair, methods and all the care products and extras you may want or need. Any time I order something that gives 1-4 days by courier it is within 2 days. very nice people and you can track your orders with them. Ordering by web or phone is easy and no hassles.
I have tried a few places and nothing is like this supplier and I find the pricing not bad.

Hope this helps you decide ..... bookmark it incase you want to change from your current supplier, saves looking around again :green:

Latest posts

Back