Hair extensions complain- help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi, I had fit a extensions for a costumer and after 1months and a half she complaining her extensions is so dry and she want me to give her another hair or she's going to take me to court . At the first moment I agree coz I couldn't prove if was my falt or hers and I said I'll send to her a new her to be fitted by another hairdresser by post coz I was an able do to the job and this was the second extensions I've done on her head first one I done before the hair she paid arrived, because she was going to travel and her hair was taking too long to come i said I'll help her coz I felt bad as she's going to travel on holiday so I gave her hair and fitting for free. But on the day I suppose to send the hair to her by post 2 other clients came for maintenance and they had the same hair and the same color and the hairs where so nice and soft .after I fit the second extensions ( the one she paid for) she complained she was loosing too much hair and after telling me she was doing some treatment for bad scalp conditions anyway a chance the micro rings from 1 to 2 rings and replaced the e hairs who was thin and added some more free off charge .After 1month and 3 weeks she contact me again saying she's having the same problem of loosing to much hair and she confirm again she was continued with the scalp treatment. I said I'll replace the hairs she lost and she said is fine but she was not happy still . 4 days after we have this conversation she contact me again said she went to a hairdresser for blow dry and the hair was so dried and horrible and all this after nearly 2 months after her extensions was fitted. I ask her to come for a new appointment for me to check the quality of the hair but she refused and she want me to send a new hair for her by post. Now i just do no what to do. Should I send the hair to her , or should i give a refund ?

To be honest it sounds like she's taking you for a ride. If her hair is dry tell her to use a oil on the mid lengths and ends. I use Natural World argan oil. It's not expensive and it really helps your extensions to look healthy and shiney. You can buy it on EBay for a couple of quid. You can use it on wet or dry hair. If you are getting a lot of customers complaining about the quality of hair your using you should think about changing your supplier. Angels Locks hair is really good quality and last a long time x

This sounds like the same complaint you posted about on 3/9/17?

There were a few replies on there with advice.

Latest posts

Back