Hair extensions for a dance teacher!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meerubrooks

Reaction score
Hi All

I have a client who wants micro link extensions but she is a dance teacher, I'm worried about fitting them as I had a previous client who was a bit excessive with the treadmill at the gym and she was more hassle than she was worth as she kept getting them tangled up!

I told her how to look after them in the gym but she said that she did everything that I said (funny that!)

What do you all think? Im not sure you see if this client was just 'one of those special clients if you know what I mean!

this new client may be ok? but I'd love any advice you may have on
'to fit or not to fit'!!!

I would be very wary about fitting ext. to anyone who does a lot of sport. It means excessive sweating and ponytails which are never good for ext.

Sometimes you just have to say no, for the sake of your reputation. :)

I would be very wary about fitting ext. to anyone who does a lot of sport. It means excessive sweating and ponytails which are never good for ext.

Sometimes you just have to say no, for the sake of your reputation. :)

Yeah I totally agree, never can be too careful! Thanks

I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and my extensions are fine, I'm wearing Cinderella at the moment.

When i worked in the salon (i've moved away now) a couple of my clients were dancers (of the exotic variety) and did't have any problems either.

I have 3 tier pricing and would only apply the very high quality hair to my more active clients.

I just make people aware that the cheaper the extensions -the more care and work they require. (from personal experience)

thanks for your advice, my client had the hair fitted, she really wanted them, we compromised on the price and got gorgeous hair from tasha jacks, they looked amazing and the quality of this hair was the best, - there was no way I was going to fit her with a cheaper hair!

I would recommend that if she is realy wanting hair extensions to get them glued in rather using microclips :)

thanks for your advice, my client had the hair fitted, she really wanted them, we compromised on the price and got gorgeous hair from tasha jacks, they looked amazing and the quality of this hair was the best, - there was no way I was going to fit her with a cheaper hair!

I would highly recommend Tasha Jacks her hair is absolutely amazing and its of excellent quality. The hair can be used again which costs less as you only need to pay for fitting costs.

They have started to offer a pretipping service aswell now which is excellent.

Latest posts

Back