hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

belladks

Reaction score
:cry: Hi a friend of mine put my balmain gluetipped hair extensions in the other day but they seem to part between the bonds after 5mins of brushing them im not sure if they have been put in too far apart maybe:rolleyes:....dont really want to spend any more having them redone...is there anyone in Dudley area that does them that could help...thanks.

Is your friend not trained? If she is i'd go back to her and ask her to look at them.
Has she razored them in for you?

Hi no she isnt trained one of my brainwaves im affraid and im not a hairdresser either but the hair wasnt cheap so dont want to spend a fortune taking them all out and having them redone....not one of my better ideas i dont think :lol:..ive had them dome properly before and to be honest she has done a great job with the size of the bonds i can only think that there is too much of a gap...need a pro to have a look and see if they can be filled out or something..thanks for your reply.

Latest posts

Back