Hair Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathie!

Reaction score
OMG I am so excited (doesn't take much) lol...just had to tell the world...had my hair extensions done tonight and they are lush, fab, wicked.....our trainer was James Smith who is the Artistic Director at Balmain.

It doesn't even feel like I've got them in....I have a disconnected cut and I had the long side of the cut lengthened with purple highlights....it's cut at a really steep angle and I'm loving it.

The other 2 models had full head double hair, fill ins and micro bonds and they both look so natural.

I will get some pics to post!!

Wow Cathie cant wait for the pics lol hurry up:wink2:

wow wow Cathie! Pleeeease show us some pics :) I am trying to grow mine and want some extensions but they wanted £350 plus you supply the hair! argh! is this the going rate dya think?

Take care
Jo xx

Hey Phil Oakey eat your heart out cos Cathie's here wid da hair! Sounds cool, pics, pics, pics!

It sounds excellent cathie hurry up and get the camera out girl lol
x

Ive been wanting extensions for years and years. Black with purple bits, but its too expensive. I am SOOO jealous. Pics please!

Just Jo said:
wow wow Cathie! Pleeeease show us some pics :) I am trying to grow mine and want some extensions but they wanted £350 plus you supply the hair! argh! is this the going rate dya think?

Take care
Jo xx

For the full head that the girls had (and they had loads), salon price would have been around £400 but the hair is re-useable and with regular maintainance it shouldn't cost much more than your regular cuts and colours after the initial outlay.

Sassy, I'm listening to the Human League right now......Don't You Want Me Baby....whilst stroking my hair lol!!

Cathie! said:
OMG I am so excited (doesn't take much) lol...just had to tell the world...had my hair extensions done tonight and they are lush, fab, wicked.....our trainer was James Smith who is the Artistic Director at Balmain.

It doesn't even feel like I've got them in....I have a disconnected cut and I had the long side of the cut lengthened with purple highlights....it's cut at a really steep angle and I'm loving it.

The other 2 models had full head double hair, fill ins and micro bonds and they both look so natural.

I will get some pics to post!!

oooo cathie.... sounds v coolio hun..... get some piccys posted! ;)

Jess
xox

Hi there

Id love to see pics????? I have got hair extensions in this is my 4th lot
i love them an wouldnt be without them now.....

What make are yours ?

i have had different ones in i found the racoon hair the best

xxx

very nice,

mines a full head , an nightmare to wash i have to go to hairdressers twice a week..high maintance but worth it x

Yeah, I can imagine....wondering what the washing and straightening malarky will be like...good job I work in a hairdressers!

it just seems to take forever to dry when i do it

i have the straightners all the gear but lack time an patience

anyway it makes me feel good when been to hairdressers.

ill try an add a pic to show you clearly my hair extensions

You extensions look nice Cathie! I would love to get mines done, my hair is really annoying me right now and would love to give it some more length and shape. Dont know if i would be able to put up with all the maintainance though.x

I love hair extensions but find the weight/maintenance/drying time of them a nightmare, couple that with the fact that i run most evenings so end up with a boiling head :irked:

Soooo the other day i went to Hot Hair (they have lots of outlets in the UK) and they do a full head of hair extensions that clip in and out as and when you want them. They cost me £75 and they look brill, i put them in & my hairdresser cut them to blend in with my own hair and they were fab, I wore them on Saturday and then cliped them all out in the evening before i went out running!! ...the best of both worlds :D !!

Looking good Cathie :)

as for the cost ... guess I will have to grow mine the slow way lol coz I am saving for me new boobs :)

Take care
Jo xxx

Do you have the web address for Hot Head as I have done a search in google and come up with some lesbian terrorist thingy?!?!

ignore above, i have just read again and it is hot hair not hot head, i am such a prat!!

Maximum Nails said:
ignore above, i have just read again and it is hot hair not hot head, i am such a prat!!

ROFLMAO.....................still

Maximum Nails said:
while laughing at you I wrote down "ho hair", didnt even look at the results I got

Latest posts

Back