Hair geek or extension geek?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll never get the time back I spent reading this rubbish. It's the same every month or so. People who are complaining have way too much time on their hands. So what, there's "another" extension thread. And? Do we complain when there's "another" colour thread?
Pretty sure it's all still hair.
Precisely why I don't post anymore. Such a shame

You stated that you do not see the need for a separate section on a profile for extensionist. We are all lumped together as 'hair pro's'.
By omission, it makes your opinion crystal clear.

By omission I must have killed Kennedy as well.

I suggest you go back and read the post to see what I wrote instead of drawing all of these obtuse and ridiculous inferences.

By omission I must have killed Kennedy as well.

I love this!!!! I just spat my tea out laughing 🙊

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

WOW! Can not believe how childish some of these comments are. I thought you was claiming how professional you are? Tbh you sound like a bunch of children. Put your toys back in your pram and get on with what you do. So what if we post on the HAIR geek tab? I'm a hair extensionist, if I wanted to do a hairdressing course id go sign up for one. My passion is what I do, I'm not interested in what you do hence why we all scroll past your posts.

Grow up & do the same Jesus!

LusciousLocks&Me

I'll never get the time back I spent reading this rubbish. It's the same every month or so. People who are complaining have way too much time on their hands. So what, there's "another" extension thread. And? Do we complain when there's "another" colour thread?
Pretty sure it's all still hair.
Precisely why I don't post anymore. Such a shame

It's a hair forum. Why wouldn't there be another colour thread?

Hairdressers train to learn all aspects of hairdressing. So will know and understand technical questions.

Are you saying the forum should be extensions only?

I think the point of the thread was to ask for either an extension only forum - which has been denied

Or

Another option so anybody trained in extensions only will have the option to tick that box as they are not hair professionals.

Oh my god honestly someone shut the thread everything's been answered everyone's just twisting everyone's words now it's getting quite pathetic now with the are you saying this? So are you saying that?

Latest posts

Back