hair mare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liana kay

Reaction score
as some of you know from earlier posts , ive been concerned about recolouring a long trm hi lift and bleach hi-lite client .
as her hair was about a 9.33(5- roots) i used 77/0 ,6.3, bleach and hi-lift hi-lites , going over the ends of the darker colours twice with a warmer semi as it kept absorbing .- beautiful roots and midlengths-fluffy pale grey and green ends argh!( tone no depth) , so i went over the discolored ends(not due to rinse off) wit a 9.3 semi -not sure what happened here(grabbed depth ,no tone ) so dark grey ends .
Any how whoever mentioned running straight bleach through as a colour remover - I J ust want you to know -THANKYOU.
Client now has mid honey hair with pale gold hi-lights stunning - not gold or orange( which she hates have tried /7s before ) and certainly not green or grey , but she feels her fringe could be a little lighter - even though shes off to sunny climes for a year - i told her to quite while we were ahead.
Thankyou again for the colour remover!

Latest posts

Back