Hair out of stock-help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugheshair

Reaction score
Hi
So I spent a week researching suppliers I choose angel remy I have just done 5 consultations pop on to order hair and they have very little stock. I want to cry :( I have spent so much money starting up and obv bought AR colour rings now I'm having to research another supplier :(

Any suggestions for same price & quality lasting 8-12 months? I wanted double drawn wefts, nano & tape weft. I don't even have the funds to go and buy colour rings from various suppliers I have put so much money into this already
I can't pick a dearer company as if have already given prices out and as I'm doing the fitting free there's no room for choosing something dearer as I will then be out of pocket x

You won't find a supplier with the same price as angel remy for the same hair quality.

Their stock issues are getting ridiculous.

Transform are a great supplier, same colour ring as angel remy but they are dearer.
They also do wefts, nanos etc.

Angel remy have discontinued their tapes but I have heard they are bringing them back.

You won't find a supplier with the same price as angel remy for the same hair quality.

Their stock issues are getting ridiculous.

Transform are a great supplier, same colour ring as angel remy but they are dearer.
They also do wefts, nanos etc.

Angel remy have discontinued their tapes but I have heard they are bringing them back.
I want to cry!!! I messaged them and the response was so unhelpful :( I can't afford to pay my own money for hair and going back to the client for more money is so unprofessional :( someone near me has a routes colour ring are they any good?
Starting out and feel like I'm failing already!xx

I have Angel Remy and also Hair Planet colour rings and they are both the same.

Transform and angel remy colours are similar but I don't think any of them offer tape anymore

I've never used AR but Euphoria one are fab , drop them a message on Facebook and they will send u a trade price list . Their Brazilian hair is lovely too x

Have a look at glamorous lengths. They're a reasonable price.

I have Angel Remy and also Hair Planet colour rings and they are both the same.
My certificate isn't in yet and hair planet won't allow me trade account until it is x

To be honest, this is something you'll need to get used to. Most people on here use between 2-4 suppliers (and have their rings) so they can cover all eventualities with stock/colour/length etc. I have more colour rings now than I can count. When you're starting out, there will be times when you need to swallow costs. It's all part of the process. Suppliers are the thorn in all our sides.

Latest posts

Back