Quantcast

hair waving update**

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

prettylady

Reaction score
well - my babyliss triple waver arrived today!

I used all the way down my hair, but unfortunately gave me the crimpeled look! :irked: which i hate lol..

HOWEVER as suggested on here, when i use just along the top of my hair, it looks really nice....

also i dont know what way the waver should go - i might be using it upside down, lol

I stil wish there was smthing out there to give me big waves every where...

I do have a large curling iron, but the waves go the downwards, wheres i want them to go across...hmmm
like this (ignore the man, god knows who he is, lol)

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score

prettylady

Reaction score
funnily enough no, and when i rang them they didnt know either, clueless..

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score

prettylady

Reaction score
thanks for that , you see that lady is using it upside down, but i think thats the right way - thanks for that!

Jeni Giles

Reaction score
thanks for that , you see that lady is using it upside down, but i think thats the right way - thanks for that!
for the stylist using the tool, it isn't upside down:lol: to be more ergonomically correct and prevent us from getting carpal tunnel the clamp is on the bottom- it is the same with our regular irons. For someone to use on themselves they are upside down, for us..perfect!!!

Tammy BTN

Reaction score
For waves instead of curls i still use my big tongs (38m barrell) holding the horizontaly taking larger sections. (for curls = smaller sections holding verticaly)
Then i brush through with a bristle brush, spritz all over with med hold hairspray and rake my fingers through.
Ta daaaaaaaa

xxx

Latest posts