Hairdressing consultation cards/ client record cards :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelley1988

Reaction score
hi all, im new to the site :) im currently starting up my own mobile hair business and need both off these cards, anyone know where i can get some good templets as im wanting to do them myself, just need some ideas?? thanks in advance :)

hi all, im new to the site :) im currently starting up my own mobile hair business and need both off these cards, anyone know where i can get some good templets as im wanting to do them myself, just need some ideas?? thanks in advance :)

i bought mine from sallys to much hassle doing them myslef..lol the ones at sallys are good tinting and test on one side perming on the other hth not expensive either

There's always the business software they use in salons which allows not only keeping client records but help keep track of expenses and points/discounts/special deals. At our salon we use 'smallbiz' but I've been taught to use 'shortcuts'. You can always print them out whenever you need them. Just need a computer and printer as in your case a laptop/notebook and a portable printer!

There's always the business software they use in salons which allows not only keeping client records but help keep track of expenses and points/discounts/special deals. At our salon we use 'smallbiz' but I've been taught to use 'shortcuts'. You can always print them out whenever you need them. Just need a computer and printer as in your case a laptop/notebook and a portable printer![/QUO

Sorry to be nosey was reading this thread, then goggled smallbiz, realised it was from Australia, was about to ask if I'd got the right one then realised you're from Australia so undoutably I have found the right one??
Can't seem to find a British equivalent, typical!! Think the helpline would cost us a small fortune from the UK. Shame think it would be good to have:confused:

Lol yeah I'm from Aus so I guess the one I mentioned is only in Australia. Don't know which ones are international though. Maybe google up 'business salon software'.
Or send an email on their site to see whether there's a British equivalent :)

Lol yeah I'm from Aus so I guess the one I mentioned is only in Australia. Don't know which ones are international though. Maybe google up 'business salon software'.
Or send an email on their site to see whether there's a British equivalent :)

Yeh, have done both, but think we must be behind here LOL!

I'm coming over in October could try it out the LOL!:lol:

Yeh, have done both, but think we must be behind here LOL!

I'm coming over in October could try it out the LOL!:lol:

Thought the hair industry was a lot bigger over in England! LOL
haha should come by my salon where I work if you're around in Aus :)

Thought the hair industry was a lot bigger over in England! LOL
haha should come by my salon where I work if you're around in Aus :)
We're only going to Brisbane, thats an all day flight isn't it to Sydney?

Flight from Brisbane to Sydney is about 4-5hrs only :)
Go on jetstar for interstate flights. They are pretty cheap to get!

Flight from Brisbane to Sydney is about 4-5hrs only :)
Go on jetstar for interstate flights. They are pretty cheap to get!

:lol: C U in October x

Im mobile myself. i use vistaprint for all these, you can upload your own design, give them a whirl, there very cheep a great way to get you started :)

Latest posts

Back