Halloween

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmberExt

Reaction score
so we have a crimbo thread, how about a Hallowean thread as its only a couple of weeks away.

Im thinking about decorating my middle of the terrace coridor as a 'tunnel of doom' for trick or treaters, maybe having a bbq & asking all the reception class to call in for sweets?

Any ideas on decorations?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

so we have a crimbo thread, how about a Hallowean thread as its only a couple of weeks away.

Im thinking about decorating my middle of the terrace coridor as a 'tunnel of doom' for trick or treaters, maybe having a bbq & asking all the reception class to call in for sweets?

Any ideas on decorations?

I do a mean Halloween window display, I've just picked up some bits over the years, not too tacky as a lot of Halloween decorations are. I love Halloween:)

I saw a fab idea on FB a few weeks ago, white balloons with ghost like faces drawn on with a black marker, and inside glow sticks, so they glowed in the dark. It looked really good but I wouldn't have a clue where to buy the glow sticks from 😄

I saw a fab idea on FB a few weeks ago, white balloons with ghost like faces drawn on with a black marker, and inside glow sticks, so they glowed in the dark. It looked really good but I wouldn't have a clue where to buy the glow sticks from 😄

Pound land sell glow sticks in big tubes :) xx

Oh wow that sounds amazing, I definately wanted balloons all tied to the tunnel ceiling as the baby loves em & could do with lighting so the glow sticks sound ideal! Thanks posidon for the tip on where to buy

My front window is right next to the tunnel so could add to the decoration area.

Any pictures???

:)

Oh wow that sounds amazing, I definately wanted balloons all tied to the tunnel ceiling as the baby loves em & could do with lighting so the glow sticks sound ideal! Thanks posidon for the tip on where to buy

My front window is right next to the tunnel so could add to the decoration area.

Any pictures???

:)

I couldn't find the FB post so I googled it, this is similar you can get the idea 😄

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381181033.153563.jpg

Waaah! They are amazing! Love them! (Wonder if you can buy them like that, hmmm :s )

If you google it some come up that are ready made with an led light inside, there were orange ones with pumpkin faces that were cool 🎃

i want to take my little girl to a halloween party as shes 3 now but i dont know of any! does anyone know of any in the cheadle/cheshire area? thanks....i got her a devil dress today with the horns and fork lol

i want to take my little girl to a halloween party as shes 3 now but i dont know of any! does anyone know of any in the cheadle/cheshire area? thanks....i got her a devil dress today with the horns and fork lol

Glebe farm in astbury are having a Halloween party with lots for the little ones to do (my friend runs the farm shop) it's in congleton just outside Macclesfield don't know how close that is to you but it's in cheshire x

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

great thanks, its not too far! do you know what time/day its on?

I couldn't find the FB post so I googled it, this is similar you can get the idea 😄

View attachment 44785

Love these going pound land for glow sticks an balloons from work Saturday 😉 I'm having Halloween party an decorating the whole house... Just hoping it doesn't look tacky in the end😁😁 making blue lagoon cocktails and searching for more Halloweenish ones, having a BBQ if it's not raining too 😃 x

What glow sticks would you all suggest for the balloons? I tried glow stick bracelet and wasn't really that impressed? I have seen the led balloons that already have a light in but it said something about a chemical inside the balloons is dangerous?! My dog likes to pop them so wouldn't want to risk it ..... would rather the glow sticks 😊 would the Thick ones be better? It's like £1 for 2 and I was looking on making a few of these balloons 😔x

Halloween is like Christmas to my family! We love it, go way ott with decorations (I have a lot of mine out now! )

Trying to upload some photos but it won't let me! Will try again later.

Have you tried ebay? I think the thick ones will be brighter, think I'm going to try these too x

Have you tried ebay? I think the thick ones will be brighter, think I'm going to try these too x

I have but even then it seems to be £10+ for a decent amount I know £10 isn't a lot but I've got to buy enough for the party 😁 x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381921868.643727.jpg

My dog ready for our Halloween party (even though it's not a Halloween costume haha ) :) x

Latest posts

Back