Hampshire Geek meet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in - might have to bring a tiny tiny horrible person though!

Pinkshell_nails - maybe we could travel over together - that ferry ride can be so lonely (ha ha ha).

:lol:

oh yey this could be so good, i am so excited, so maybe we should arrange for going out in Portsmouth maybe??? how does that sound???

Yvette said:
Count me in - might have to bring a tiny tiny horrible person though!

Pinkshell_nails - maybe we could travel over together - that ferry ride can be so lonely (ha ha ha).

:lol:

Sounds good to me Yvette!

How about.... Meeting under the spinnaker tower in portsmouth and going to a restaurant from there? Nandos is good, or the Char Bar? May 13th is the only Saturday I have free that month, or a week night?

i wish i still lived in gosport...couldve come too :cry:

Sounds Good To Me!

Hi Peeps,
don't forget little old me!!!!!!! gunwharf sounds good, i would be up for that!!!

Excellent, who else CAN make the 13th of may?

Oh poo poo's i have a big family doo that day!!!!!!!!!! cant make that day xxxxxx

tamimac said:
How about.... Meeting under the spinnaker tower in portsmouth and going to a restaurant from there? Nandos is good, or the Char Bar? May 13th is the only Saturday I have free that month, or a week night?

That sounds good to me!
No plans for may yet so i can make any date. How about evryone else? what dates are good for you? xx

Gunwharf sounds good to me. I'll just have to check my diary, I get so busy .......... well would you Adam and Eve it I'm free ALL OF MAY! (and April and June lol!)

Actually guys, the 13th is my sons birthday, what about the day before, friday the 12th? Lissie, can you make that hun?

I'll double check my diary at work tomorrow and let you all know. Exciting stuff!

A geek meet in Hampshire, I been waiting for this would be so cool to meet you all but I am busy all through May :cry: :cry: :cry: !

I'll have to wait till the next 1!!!!!!

xxxxx

Oh so exciting, but I can't do Sat 13th away, but could do 12th?

I can't do Saturdays I'm afraid, but can do Friday the 12th...

I know I'm not in Hampshire and I can't do 13th....but would love to make one it's not so far from Bristol...have car will travel!

Cathie! said:
I know I'm not in Hampshire and I can't do 13th....but would love to make one it's not so far from Bristol...have car will travel!

Yay, come join us! :D

(I was going to write "You can be an honoury Hampshire Hog" but suddenly realised that might sound a bit rude, lol!!! :D )

Cathie! said:

I'm sure we could cope with a bristle bird! I can give you a sofa to crash on if you like?

Sassy Hassy said:
I'm sure we could cope with a bristle bird! I can give you a sofa to crash on if you like?

That would be great....I would have been able to do 13th May but hubby informed me tonight that he has VIP tix for the Alan Shearer testamonial match that day in Newcastle for him and Liam.....swine!! So unfortunately it's my time to take a day off work for him, not the other way round with my nail training!

BTW Andy, I have my model primed and waiting for the waxing course!

Latest posts

Back