Handbag & Jewellery wholesalers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm thinking of having something to retail that's not nail related, like handbags & good fashion jewellery.

Do any of you do this or some other girlie products along side all your normal nail retail products?
If so, could you reccommend a wholesaler or trade place where I could have a look (on-line would be great) or order a catalogue?

Very much appreciated:hug:

funny you should say that...a guy rang me yesterday asking if i was interesting in selling handbags in my salon. He said he gets a container lot through once a month. I declined as i don't have the space and TBH i thought he sounded a little dodge.

The salon where i used to work sold handbags and jewelry and it was very popular. Unfortunately she used to buy all her stock from warehouses in Manchester so I never got to know the details of them.

i don't know of any handbag wholesalers, but I've had a catologue from amber jewellry, and their prices are quite good

Maybe you could get together with Fiona and sell the stuff she makes on a comish basis, and the same for Angel Fingers, there are probably more techs who make things but they are the two I know about

Maybe you could get together with Fiona and sell the stuff she makes on a comish basis, and the same for Angel Fingers, there are probably more techs who make things but they are the two I know about
This sounds like a really good idea,
keeping it in the (geek) family so to speak :hug:

Mmmmmmmm Maybe we need a new thread, where we can all confess what other arty stuff we do:lol:

That's a good idea, I'd be happy to talk to them.

If anyone does want to PM me & let me know the sort of thing you do, that would be fine.

hey! i've been selling jewellery for years and it goes a treat! clients love a bargain. the company i use are great they sell laods of contempary bits. i've also started selling candles for christmas and they have been flying out of the window!

it's soo worth it
i'll pm you and give you company details

x x

Can you let me know where you get your candles
Thanks

Digging up this old thread to see if anyone has some more up to date info? I'm looking for a few items, bags,watches, jewellery to sell in my wee nail room.
Have looked at a few places online just wondered if anyone uses some where that they would recommend?

My business has been silver and costume jewellery and other accessories for 15 years and I have recently added a beauty clinic to the business. ie the reverse of your inquiry. I have had such great advise from this site and am really pleased to be able to, at last, offer something back.

You are going to have to comply and show due diligence selling jewellery and handbags in just the same way as you have to with your salon so don't risk anything that could have come off the back off a lorry or that you can't trace its origins. It's not worth it. There are two main trade shows that happen in September that would give you everything you could possibly need. Register and head to either Autumn Fair at Birmingham NEC 31st Aug - 4th Sept or IJL (International Jewellery London) at Earls Court 1-4th September. IJL has a lot of 'high end' jewellery but is also really good for silver and costume jewellery. You'll find all you need in terms of packaging, displays etc at both events too.

My business has been silver and costume jewellery and other accessories for 15 years and I have recently added a beauty clinic to the business. ie the reverse of your inquiry. I have had such great advise from this site and am really pleased to be able to, at last, offer something back.

You are going to have to comply and show due diligence selling jewellery and handbags in just the same way as you have to with your salon so don't risk anything that could have come off the back off a lorry or that you can't trace its origins. It's not worth it. There are two main trade shows that happen in September that would give you everything you could possibly need. Register and head to either Autumn Fair at Birmingham NEC 31st Aug - 4th Sept or IJL (International Jewellery London) at Earls Court 1-4th September. IJL has a lot of 'high end' jewellery but is also really good for silver and costume jewellery. You'll find all you need in terms of packaging, displays etc at both events too.

Thank you for that! I am looking to add some lines of Jewelery, handbags and scarves.

Jemima :)

Last edited:

Thank you for the info, the trade shows sound amazing, shame I live so far away! I'll have to stick with looking on the Internet!

Latest posts

Back