Hannah Rowland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nail_baby

Reaction score
Hello fellow nail fanatics!
I am totally new to this whole thing so excuse if it takes a while to get my head round it.:irked:

I am looking to start CND training and live in the Swindon, Wiltshire area. CND have advised me that my local trainer would be Hannah Rowland - a friend of mine who teaches CND in Doha said she is great but I would like to hear from people she has taught and what you are doing now and how you found the training.

All comments would be really useful. Thank you so much in advance.

X X X

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not been taught by Hannah :lol:

However, I have seen her in action and I have to say she is a fabulous teacher who has a serious passion for the industry. She is patient, fun and inspiring, I really don't think you can go wrong with her as your Educator!

EVERY CND Ambassador has had to pass stringent assessments before even being accepted to train as an ambassador so forgive me if I defend and say they are all fantastic educators ... it is not for nothing that CND have won all the industry awards for best training ... it is the educators who have won those awards for CND.

However I am closing this thread because it is absolutely in my opinion not right or proper to discuss an individual here on this public forum without that individuals knowledge or consent. You have made an excellent choice that thousands would die for so be happy and have some trust that the decision was a good one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back