Happy Birthday To My Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheryden

Reaction score
:lol: :lol: TODAY MY SALON IS ONE YEAR OLD, I cannot beleive it, to think at first I thought I could never do it, We are having a champayne reception today, I have to tell you and ask you all! if you are in business, how? when? why? are you in business today? has it been a hard struggle or have you found it easy, have you had to fight for or push for any thing to get where you are, also what is your motivation for being in business. the reason i ask is I myself have had quite a few obstickles to get to where I am today, after losing my fiance when I was six months pregnant, and struggling on benefits because I lost him, set up a business before hand mobile had alot of clients, then I broke my leg, lost all of them because I was in a wheel chair for 8 weeks, after that I wnbet to work as a manager in a home furnishings shop, took the owner to a tribunal and won then went to college and the rest is history as they say, things did not happen in that order, but just to give you a little picture. Anyway whrer there is a will there is a way and you can do anything you set your mind to JUST KEEP GOING AND HAVE FUN DOING IT.

Welldone you,it's shows that hard work,perserverance and determination can make you succeed!!! Enjoy your day xx

Well, you sure have been through the mill a bit haven't you hun. You have come out the other end though with a great business in a job you love. Keep up the good work and I wish you success for your champagne reception day.

WELL DONE TO YOU!!!!!

I think it definitely makes you a stronger person when you can get through 'poo' like that and still have the will to want keep improving yourself and your life.

Well done again to you and your salon xxxx:hug:

Congratulations on completing your first year, and well done.

You have certainly had your fair share of troubles.

Now its time for YOU to have some enjoyment. Keep up the good work, you are an inspiration.

:hug: xx

Happy Birthday to your salon hun and i hope all the bad times are behind you, now is the time for the good times :hug: good luck to you and your salon

happy birthday to your salon and congratulations to you hun - well done.
I think its the bad things in life that makes us stronger and more determined so in a way the bad things in life can also be looked at as a positive as they make you who you are.
Well done hun - hope your business is a success

Well done, a whole year, just think of all the things you have learn't.
hope you have many years of success with your business.

Latest posts

Back