Hard wax advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsNM

Reaction score
HI all!!!

I have a clean n easy roller wax kit I bought recently and I am getting used to it and am liking it so far. I am always browsing this site for ideas on how to get the best from waxing. As I mentioned before I am not a professional.

I am thinking to buy hard wax for removing hairs from private areas, can someone enlighten me, do we use strips to remove hair with hard wax or does the wax pull away with the hair? Which hard wax is best for bikini and underarms? I have a spare wax heater so I might as well use it for the hard wax, I find roller wax is good for doing your own arms and legs but the wax in the roller isn't particularly strong enough for underarms and bikini,I often find myself going over areas as hairs did not pull away , this makes the skin sensitive. I need a stronger wax.

Any help would be great. Thanks.:Grope:

I'm pretty sure that for all non professionals, you need to post in the consumer queries forum for your questions.

Oh I am sorry, I didn't realise I had to post there. I'll post in CE.

Latest posts

Back