Has anyone been to Whittlebury Hall in Northampton

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pippadoodle

Reaction score
Am thinking of booking a night away for Chris and I, wanted to do something different, Lasminute.com have a good deal on Whittlebury Hall for one night, including 3 course dinner and breakfast and full use of spa. Also a heat and ice experience!!:hug:

Just wondering if anyone can comment.

Am thinking of booking a night away for Chris and I, wanted to do something different, Lasminute.com have a good deal on Whittlebury Hall for one night, including 3 course dinner and breakfast and full use of spa. Also a heat and ice experience!!:hug:

Just wondering if anyone can comment.
I havn't been there hun but sounds fab.Have a lovely time.xx:hug:

i was there a couple of weeks ago for a wedding.the hotel is very nice, room was good and breakfast was superb. i didnt use the spa facilities so cant comment, but i hope that helps a bit :)

i was there a couple of weeks ago for a wedding.the hotel is very nice, room was good and breakfast was superb. i didnt use the spa facilities so cant comment, but i hope that helps a bit :)

Thanks so much all booked now for next Sunday. Cant wait.. :hug:

I went to a wedding there, from what I can remember its lovely!

If you watch the race at 10pm on Sky one, you will see the celebs staying at Whittlebury.

I have a few friends who have worked at Whittlebury, pls be nice to your therapist, from what I have heard they don't have the best work life there!

hth
K x

Thank you, will switch on now:hug: I work in customer services and know what its like to be on the receiving end if customer not happy, there are nice ways of resolving issues...many thanks, Chris has no idea where we are going, the boys are dying to tell him... but its my surprise, so hope its nice.:hug:

Oh it is gorgeous, really nice, lots of famous people stay there. Robbie Williams was supposedly there a little while ago! (Wish I was a therapist there then!)

Enjoy

K X

FABULOUS...The heat and ice experience certainly was that, the hydrotherapy pool was so relaxing and the jets are superb for helping with any aching muscles.

We paid £120 for the two of us, included 3 course meal, breakfast, use of all spa facilities overnight accommodation and heat and ice experience was £15 each.

Didnt have any treatments, so cannot comment on those. But if you fancy a girly break or a romantic eve with partner ...book it. Lastminute.com or travelzoo do the best deals. xx

FABULOUS...The heat and ice experience certainly was that, the hydrotherapy pool was so relaxing and the jets are superb for helping with any aching muscles.

We paid £120 for the two of us, included 3 course meal, breakfast, use of all spa facilities overnight accommodation and heat and ice experience was £15 each.

Didnt have any treatments, so cannot comment on those. But if you fancy a girly break or a romantic eve with partner ...book it. Lastminute.com or travelzoo do the best deals. xx

bargain ! sounds heavenly i'll keep that in mind for b'days or wedding anniversary as its not far away !

Thanks for sharing

amb xx

Latest posts

Back