Has anyone done BABTAC intimate wax course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maccymoo

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I'm really keen to do an women's intimate waxing course. I have years of experience as a waxer, but always lacked confidence when it comes to Hollywood/Brazillian. I really wanted to do the Kim Lawless course, but cost & distance is an issue. (Sorry Kim!)

I just wondered if anyone had done this course with BABTAC and what they thought of it? Is it adequate? Or should I just wait & save & go to Kim? (I think I know what people are going to say already but just interested to find out anyone's experience of BABTAC?!)

Thoughts please!! xxx

Where abouts are you (on mobile so can't see location)

Gloucestershire.... So BABTAC is down the road for me!

I did my training with Sara at Axiom Wax Academy in Basingstoke, worked on two models ... And apparently I didn't do too badly on the a&p section of the course and nearly got everything in the right place.

Mat

Lol! Thanks, I'll have a look at them also. It's difficult because I don't want to pay for a course and walk away still feeling unsure. I hate wasting money!

I will be doing training in Gloucester within the next month or so my darling if you want to wait for me. I have been in the business for a long, long time and am just getting things sorted out ready to start. If you pm me I can chat to you.:wink2:

I would definitely train with Sheila Rowan based in Gloucester, shedunlop on here.
Her knowledge is extensive and she has experience over many years.

Latest posts

Back