Has anyone done the HD brow course having never waxed before?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lush-Lash

Reaction score
Hi, just wondered if anyone had done the hd brow course if you were a complete waxing virgin?

How did you find it? thanks x

Hi, just wondered if anyone had done the hd brow course if you were a complete waxing virgin?

I thought you had to be trained in waxing to do HD brows? Would love to do it but not yet trained in waxing! X

There was a girl on the course when I done it that had no previous beauty experience at all x

Yup, me! I was a complete wax virgin! I didn't have any trouble with the waxing - it's such a small amount your using and they teach you really well and there's loads of support so you will be fine :) You draw on eyebrows on your arms/hands and practise there before you're let loose on actual eyebrows!

In actual fact it may be easier being a wax virgin as they want you to use it their way so least your not trying to break any old habits or anything! xx

There were complete new to beauty girls on my course and they were fine in fact they prob found it easier as I had a few bad habits I kept getting told off about lol you have to hold the swizzle stick in a certain way and it's the tiniest amount of wax. You will be fine

I'm an experienced waxer but there were girls who hadn't waxed before on the course and tbh as someone else said in some respects its easier learning from scratch as I was waxing a different way to how they wanted it done, jist like how they hold their spatulas etc

On the other hand I do think it requires more practice if you've never waxed before.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Thanks ladies, was you required to take models with you on the course? Thanks x

i was a wax virgin! never looked back!

no models required - they are provided by Nouveau, and we also practice on each other..

HTHs

Yup, another wax virgin here..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back