Has anyone else had problems with Inoa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krmcm

Reaction score
Hi,
I am wondering if anyone eles is having problems with Inoa. Don't get me wrong I love working with it, and I have no problem with the lower shades. However as soon it gets to 8&9 I find the coverage patchy espcially or course grey and the fade is huge. I have been really careful about my mixing and application. Any advice or recomendations would be great.

hi, i found this also! coverage crap and faded alot!!!????

Hi. I haven't used Iona, however, any permanent colour will only give a translucent coverage on grey from an 8 base and above. Especially if it is coarse or resistant grey. You will always get fade too. I use Essensity, which is Schwartzkopf's version of Iona, and only get a translucent cover on the 8's and above.

Persianista uses Iona on here. Maybe worth a PM to her.

sorry but thats not true! loreal majirel, koleston perfect and matrix so colour beauty cover perfectly and do not fade!
Hi. I haven't used Iona, however, any permanent colour will only give a translucent coverage on grey from an 8 base and above. Especially if it is coarse or resistant grey. You will always get fade too. I use Essensity, which is Schwartzkopf's version of Iona, and only get a translucent cover on the 8's and above.

Persianista uses Iona on here. Maybe worth a PM to her.

Thankyou for your replys, glad to know I am not the person having problems. I always expect a certain amount of fade but this seems to be much worse than anything I have experianced with majirel.

sorry but thats not true! loreal majirel, koleston perfect and matrix so colour beauty cover perfectly and do not fade!

If you ask the colour companies they will even agree this is true. I have worked with all these colours and above an 8 they give a multi tonal effect, which is classified as a translucent cover.

I used Inoa the other day on nearly 100% white. I used 8.3 +20vol and it covered perfectly. I'll see how her colour fade is next time she's in and I'll post another reply.

Firstly, with Inoa the mixing must be exact. Second, unlike majirel the .3 are not gold bases and should be mixed with base. I find with Inoa that it is best to give a longer development time that they say for very grey or white hair.

You can always ask the rep to arrange training which is free.

Latest posts

Back