Has anyone got this daytime LED lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a similar light to this, good for mobile, however, I found shadows on the other side of the light. My new slimline daylight is excellent though.

Maybe get two of these.

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I have a similar light to this, good for mobile, however, I found shadows on the other side of the light. My new slimline daylight is excellent though.

Maybe get two of these.

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

What one do you have now? Are you still mobile? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I just bought the silver Hof Slimline Manicure Lamp(63x32cm H) SL/402 made by House of Famuir supplied by Ideal Hair & Beauty supplies Ltd 01753 577277.

It is the closest I could find to the one they were using on the Harmony Gelish stand at Olympia.it is very slim & goes over both hands.

I just bought the silver Hof Slimline Manicure Lamp(63x32cm H) SL/402 made by House of Famuir supplied by Ideal Hair & Beauty supplies Ltd 01753 577277.

It is the closest I could find to the one they were using on the Harmony Gelish stand at Olympia.it is very slim & goes over both hands.

Suitable for mobile?

Haha sorry I'm badgering everyone now lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Been to B & Q and I can't see anything suitable shame because their sale is on :0( x

Latest posts

Back