Has anyone got this daytime LED lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treacle44

Reaction score
Last edited:
Yeah I'd like to know this to x

I don't have this particular one, but I do have a Daylight lamp and its fab x

Im not sure if you have to avoid LED lamps if you use gel? X

Im not sure if you have to avoid LED lamps if you use gel? X

LED lamps that cure gel are different outputs then the LED desk lamps etc. so you would have no problem :)

I still haven't ordered, I really need to get one though x

A previous tutor of mine had this same one and advised it was not that great x

Leely x

:-( Poop... thanks hun, I'll keep looking xxx

I have the same as Angie's Nails - I adore it!

I have the floor standing version of the lamp the OP mentioned, I used it for eyelash extensions... It's pretty good but decided against it for nails because of the base - you find the actual lamp arm isn't long enough to reach both hands so it casts shadows, unless you have it right next to your arm (I would knock it over so definitely a no for me, personally).

Xxx

I have the same as Angie's Nails - I adore it!

I have the floor standing version of the lamp the OP mentioned, I used it for eyelash extensions... It's pretty good but decided against it for nails because of the base - you find the actual lamp arm isn't long enough to reach both hands so it casts shadows, unless you have it right next to your arm (I would knock it over so definitely a no for me, personally).

Xxx

Do you think it would be any good for mobile hun? It's something like that I want, but something that folds away nice and compact xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Has anyone got the daylight lamp that is battery powered? Seen it at sallys for £39 and wondered if its any good. Need something compact for mobile use. X

Yes I have that lamp...however do not buy it from Sally's!! They are£22 delivered on eBay. Look at the pictures I took with my old lamp and that lamp... Xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382510021.018810.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382510033.700882.jpg

Latest posts

Back